Since PVC inflatable devices tend to leak air over time, this is a potential issue with the punching bag, please add air as necessary before using the product.
If the water sprays outside, please manually adjust the splash pad's edge inwards, or lower the water pressure to create the desired water flow effect
Water pressure will have an impact on the height of the water sprays, therefore try to adjust the water pressure to get the right height.
There are separate splash pads for children and for pets. Please refrain from using the kids' version on dogs. Please cut your dog's nails or put shoes on them before letting them use the dog version of the splash pad.
Inflatable Camping Pads
(1) Before inflating, please make sure the two layers of the evacuation valve are securely closed.
(2) If none of the tests reveals a problem, check to see if the foot pump has been harmed. If the foot pump breaks down, we suggest you use an external air pump to inflate. The external air pump is not included in this product.
The following provides the external air pump's usage instructions: Please double-check that the second layer of the evacuation valve and the inflating valve are both securely closed. The product should then be inflated by connecting the external air pump to the first layer of the evacuation valve.
(1) Ensure that the two layers of the evacuation valve and the inflating valve are both initially tightly closed.
(2) Examine the fabric of the sleeping pad for any accidental rips or tears. If so, apply the patches we've provided to the holes.
(3) Sleeping pads will naturally lose pressure over time, and temperature changes and other variables might hasten this process, necessitating that you blow up the pad.
Didn't find your answer?
We value our customers greatly, and are always here to help. If you have any questions, queries or comments feel free to drop us a line and we will get back to you as soon as we can.